Fussy Eating Workshop - 1 to 4 years
Our Fussy Eating Workshop will take the stress out of your mealtimes. We can help your child become a lifelong healthy and happy eater.
At our workshop, you will learn how to:
- reduce stress, worry and frustration at mealtimes;
- manage common mealtime issues (e.g. food refusal, leaving the table, bargaining) and
- encourage your child to eat a variety of nutritious food.
What you get:
- 2.5 hour workshop facilitated by experienced feeding therapists;
- small group;
- your questions answered and concerns addressed, plus
- a workshop handbook full of helpful information to keep you on track for enjoyable mealtimes.
Public workshop tickets are $85* for individuals plus $20 for an additional carer
Private workshop from $440* (up to 8 participants).
- Workshops are offered in Geelong and Melbourne.
Booking is easy:
To book into a public workshop click here;
To book a private workshop (e.g. with your parent group) click here ;
- Health care and child care professionals click here to book a workshop for your organisation.
*Part of ticket sales are donated to The Water Well Project. Click here for more information.
Make a change. Take the dread out of mealtimes. Book now.