Starting Solids Workshop - 3 to 8 months
Learn how babies develop the skills to ensure safe eating. Feel confident that you are giving your baby the best start to life-long healthy eating.
At our workshop, you will learn:
your role in helping your baby learn to eat;
how your baby learns to eat new food;
how to make mealtimes safe, so you can relax and
how to avoid fussy eating behaviour in the future.
What you get:
- 1.5 hour workshop facilitated by an experienced feeding therapist;
- small group only;
- your questions answered and concerns addressed, plus
- workshop handouts with everything you need to know about your baby’s feeding and lots of safe food ideas.
- Public workshop tickets $65* for individuals plus $20 for an additional carer.
- Private workshop from $270* (up to 10 participants).
- Workshops are offered in Melbourne & Geelong.
Booking is easy:
- To book into a public workshop click here
- To book a private workshop (e.g. with your parent group) click here
- Health care and child care professionals click here to book a workshop at your organisation.
*Part of ticket sales are donated to The Water Well Project. Click here for more information.
Get confidence. Book now.