Toddler Workshop - 1 to 4 years
“When the joy goes out of eating, nutrition suffers”
— Ellyn Satter (Dietician, Nutritionist, Family Therapist, Researcher and internationally recognised Author)
The Learn to Eat. Love to Eat. Toddler Workshop will give you strategies to help your child to eat and enjoy food. At our workshops you will learn how:
- toddler development relates to mealtime behaviours;
- to make mealtimes enjoyable for everyone;
- to respond appropriately to mealtime behaviours, and
- to help your child to learn eat a larger variety of foods.
We aim to provide information in a relaxed atmosphere where you can:
- feel comfortable asking questions;
- share experiences;
- discover a variety of mealtime tools;
- receive the Learn to Eat. Love to Eat. handbook with many practical tips for enjoyable mealtimes and
- leave with confidence knowing how to encourage your child to eat a variety of nutritious food.
All our advice is based on recent research and evidence in the field of infant and child feeding.
Private Group Workshop
Any place your parent group meets (e.g. house, cafe or community centre) in Melbourne and Geelong, or nationally via Skype.
We will contact you to arrange a time that suits you best.
$390 (maximum 8 parents). Additional travel charges may apply.
What you get:
A small group setting setting with a professional who specialises in childhood feeding and fussy eating and has the understanding of life as mum.
The Learn to Eat. Love to Eat. handbook with trusted information, you can rely on.
Light refreshments provided.
Public Group Workshop
Melbourne & Geelong
Click the link below for upcoming workshops.
$85 (+$4.82 booking fee) Additional carer/parent $20.
What you get:
Small intimate setting with a professional who specialises in infant feeding and has the understanding of life as mum.
Learn to Eat. Love to Eat. handbook with trusted resources, you can rely on.