The Learn to Eat. Love to Eat. Toddler Workshop will give you strategies to help your child to eat and enjoy food. At our workshops you will learn how:
- toddler development relates to mealtime behaviours;
- to make mealtimes enjoyable for everyone;
- to respond appropriately to mealtime behaviours, and
- to help your child to learn eat a larger variety of foods.
We aim to provide information in a relaxed atmosphere where you:
- feel comfortable asking questions;
- share experiences;
- discover a variety of mealtime tools;
- receive the Learn to Eat. Love to Eat. handbook with many practical tips for enjoyable mealtimes and
- leave with confidence knowing how to encourage your child to eat a variety of nutritious food.
All our advice is based on recent research and evidence in the field of infant and child feeding.