We come together with Julia from Mummy's Aid to present "A Safe Start to Solids". Giving you confidence that you are feeding your baby safely!
At our 2 hour workshop you will learn:
- how your baby develops chewing and swallowing skills so they can safely eat a range of textures;
- practical ideas to make mealtimes safe;
- what to do if your baby is gagging or choking via hands on choking demonstrations with mannequins;
- prevention of choking on small objects around the house, and
- allergy safety.
Information is provided relaxed atmosphere where you can:
- feel comfortable asking questions;
- share experiences;
- discover a variety of tools that will help you get started, and
- leave with confidence knowing how to help your baby learn to eat and enjoy mealtimes safely.
All our advice is based on recent research and evidence in the field of infant and child feeding.
These are small group sessions, with a limited number of participants per workshop. Please book early to avoid disappointment.