Are mealtimes with your child a daily struggle? Do you rely on distractions to get them to eat? Do they resist coming to join you at mealtimes? We can help!
In this workshop, we focus on empowering you to make gradual and realistic changes to your mealtimes, which can lead to transformational changes to your child's relationship with food and eating.
What will you gain from attending this workshop:
- Empowerment: Gain the knowledge and tools to confidently navigate mealtimes with your child. Understand the underlying reasons behind their challenges and learn effective techniques to overcome them. You'll feel empowered as a parent, knowing you have the skills to create positive mealtime experiences.
- Healthy Habits: Develop a foundation of healthy mealtime habits that will last a lifetime. Discover how to introduce new foods in a way that encourages curiosity and exploration. Watch as your child's curiosity towards new foods increases, leading to a more varied and balanced diet.
- Family Connection: Strengthen the bond with your child through shared mealtimes. Create a positive and nurturing environment where everyone can enjoy the experience of eating together. Say goodbye to mealtime battles and hello to moments of connection and joy.
- 1.5-hour LIVE online training, facilitated by Nicole Wu (Speech Pathologist/Feeding Therapist
- Access to workshop recording for 1 week after the event.
- Links to resources and references
- Access to workshop notes
- Access to post-workshop support (additional fees may apply)