Fussy Eating workshop for Professionals
Mealtimes with Autism
Mealtime Success in Childcare
Custom Team Training
Why choose us
Workshops are facilitated by experienced Speech Pathologists and are inline with current best practice
We teach a framework that is easy to follow and implement.
No matter what your role or experience, you can support a family towards mealtime success.
Affordable and accessible training, available when you need it.
What to expect
- Easy to follow, practical and evidence-based workshop
- Workshops cater for varying levels of experience in supporting families with mealtimes.
- Gain insight into factors contributing to feeding difficulties
- Learn about the physical and sensory aspects of learning to eat
- Learn how to apply the "Recipe of Mealtime Success" to address mealtime challenges
- Receive a workbook for personalised case studies
- Gain confidence in helping families with challenging mealtimes.
- Learn practical strategies for addressing fussy eating.
- Gain a functional framework to guide goal setting and support families during mealtimes.
- Our parent workshops are valuable resources for families on waiting lists and facing limited therapy time, and they work great alongside a personalised plan for follow-up guidance.